Our free will is directly connected to perception and it is in our perception that our greatest power and sovereignty lies. Perception is how we interact with the cosmos, and all that changes is the angle and depth that we stand in relation to the divine reality.
What we’ve been convinced however is the inversion of that (inverting truths is a staple of mind control and the mental enslavement of diabolical entities); that our perception is reality and that we control how we feel about it. In other words, if we feel bad it’s our fault and we have to do everything in our power to change that – by any means necessary. This is extremely damaging and corrupting for several reasons :
- It makes us self-absorbed, literally.
- The foundation and baseline is shifted from Truth as guidance to Pleasure.
- We’re made to focus on what’s impossible to control because emotions are autonomous responses to our perception of reality. That is, emotions are kind of like the axons in the nerves that transmit electrical pulses; they are the connection between our perpetual reality (phenomenon) and the divine reality (noumenon). As such, they aren’t wrong or right and just inform us of the state of our holistic well-being.
- Our thoughts are made to seem divine by erasing the line between what is and how something appears to us. Our subjective field of experience is magnified, often intruding on others as we superimpose our perception on their reality. In other words, our perception becomes the Truth and any feelings that reflect anything incongruent with that will be fought and replaced with an activity that reinforce our beliefs. Our lives then gradually become echo chambers where we lose touch with the metaphysical world and the divine reality.
- Instead of transcending the ego, the ego transcends us to overpower us. Mind becomes master.