- The corrupt edifice of capitalism in America
- Disparity between the middle class and the wealthy .01%
- The wealthy are given tax breaks under the pretext that they are job creators, when in fact the middle class are the job creators due to their spending power
- He proposes a higher median income for workers as this would create a positive feedback loop of increasing spending power, hence benefitting businesses.
- His TED talk in March 1,2012 was banned by the TED curator, Chris Anderson because it was deemed ‘ too political’ and ‘explicitly partisan’.
No more posts.