I was profusely honoured by The Girl in Long Shorts ‘ nomination of my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m forever grateful for all the support.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
So I’ll go ahead with the facts first:
1. I’m an INFJ
2. I speak 5 languages
3. I was born and raised in Sweden
4. I have fibromyalgia
5.I have synesthesia which is a rare neurological condition in which two or more of the senses entwine.
6. I’ve been battling depression,PTSD, anxiety & bipolar disorder II since I was 16.
7. I love writing!
And here follows my nominations of awesome blogs. * drum roll*
3. INFJ Blog
6. Ibn Fiore
11. Amaal Said
13. Words of Giants
15. Lugo Mez