1. I won’t order something online if my credit card is out of reach.
2.I’d call one of my siblings to close my bedroom door ( whaat?!they left it open!)
3.I’ll sleep to kill time.
4.If I can’t find my socks, I won’t go out.
5.I’ll stay hungry the entire day because I can’t be bothered to make myself something to eat.
6.I won’t read anything that isn’t amply paragraphed.
7. My honesty developed in my childhood because lying was too much of a bother to do.
8.If something takes more than 4 days to deliver, I won’t order it.
9.I only use make-up once in a blue moon because it’s too much of a bother to keep up.
10. If it’s out of sight, I don’t need that shit.
11. My procrastination is advanced; I procrastinate in months and years. Others say they’d do something the next day or week; I tell myself there’s always another month or year.
12.I’m organized because I can’t be bothered looking for stuff.
13. 1 [major] accomplishment:2 weeks rest. For every huge thing I accomplish, I reward myself with weeks of basking in that shit. You know, stuff like calling someone back or taking a 5-minute walk.Huge stuff.
14. I write all my posts in one go without any prior planning. If I have to research or edit, I aint with that.At all.
15.I’ll call up my family members on their mobile phones just to tell them to come to my room ‘cuz I want to tell them something.Waah?The struggle is real yo
I got a ton more things to enumerate but I’m too lazy for that. Here, a picture.Look at it.or something.